Astron SS-12 12 amp base station power supply for 25 watt mobile radios.
|Power Supply Input Voltage
Astron Corporation SS Series Switching Power Supplies are highly regulated and designed for moderate to high power applications. While all of them make excellent general purpose power supplies, many of the SS Series supplies are designated to work with, and provide enclosures for, specific land mobile radios.
Delivering output from 7 to 40 continuous amps, depending on the model, these Astron supplies are manufactured with robust components for durability and long life. Built to exhibit RFI immunity, these power supplies include an EMI filter and are even RFI resistant in the HF bands!
Their low-profile design and light weight make them perfect for portability or desktop use. All of these supplies provide a well-filtered 13.8 Vdc output for the operation of mobile or portable equipment from your 120/220 volt wall current. Why wait? Contact DX Engineering to get your Astron Corporation SS Series Switching Power Supplies today!
Check out these great features!
* Short circuit and over-voltage protection
* Automatic over-temperature shutdown
* Output current rated at continuous service
* Dual meters on the SS-25M and SS-30M models
* Precision regulation of output voltage
* Most are designed to house specific LMR radios
* Fully EMI filtered
* External fuse access
* Switchable 120/220V input voltage