HYT TC-780 UHF 4 watt 256 channel 450-520 MHz radio.
HYT TC-780 Series Handheld Radio
TC-780 is a medium-to-high tier portable radio developed with state-of-the-art analog technology and provides multiple functions.
- 256 Channels
- Narrow band Compliant
- LCD display
- Numeric keypad
- Power on Self-Test - The radio itself checks radio status automatically when powered on, and emits corresponding alert if an error occurs (e.g. CPU error or EEPROM error), allowing the user to early detect unit faults
- Soft Power Off - After the radio is powered down, it allows some circuits to continue working as you set, and won’t be turned off until features including alarm are performed
- Front Panel Programming - Menu operation and full keypad allow you to easily customize parameters and channel settings
- LCD Battery Gauge - Indicates battery strength levels for more effective power management
- 2-Tone Encode & Decode
- Embedded Message & Serial No. - The radio's memory can store messages including service and programming records, for remarkable ease of maintenance. The feature also makes a unit identifiable by Serial Number
- Short Message
- Lone Worker - The Lone Worker feature provides added security and safety for individuals who work remotely from their team. Should a user not respond to a regular warning tone, a defined emergency procedure is activated
- Safety Check - Should the user not respond to a safety check signal, a defined emergency procedure is activated.
- Emergency - Press the Emergency key to emit emergency alarm, or send ENI (Emergency Number Identity) / background tone to a pre-defined person or the dispatch center (selectable via programming software)
- Vibration - TC-780 supports the vibration feature. The vibration indication helps in working conditions where quiet operation is required
- Powerful Audio Output - HYT's voice compandor audio enhancement and a powerful 1.5W speaker (with a diameter of 40mm) ensure superb clear, crisp sound even in noisy environments
- Safety Assurance - Safety and security are critical factors for modern organizations. The TC-780's Lone Worker, Safety Check, and Man Down (optional) features are designed to assure your safety in case of emergencies or accidents
- Build-in Scrambler - The Scrambler feature provides enhanced security for your important public safety and private security communications.
Whisper - The Whisper feature means that even the quietest message can be transmitted and understood
- HYT HDC2400TM and HDC1200 Signalling - The HDC2400TM signalling is exclusive to HYT, and contributes to the system to achieve features including ANI (Automatic Number Identification), Call Timer, Record, Record Inquiry, Individual Call, Group Call, Broadcast, Status Inquiry, Safety Check, Stun/Kill/Revive, etc.
- MDC1200 Compatible - The HDC1200 Signalling is compatible with MDC1200, and allows functions including PTT ID Encode & Decode, Emergency Encode, Radio Check Encode & Decode, Kill & Revive Decode, Individual Call, Group Call, Broadcast, Status Message Encode, and Fixed Message Encode
- Reserved Expansion Port - Expansion Socket is ports are reserved for the second development: Encryption, Voice Record and Patrol
- Firmware Upgradeable - Build-in Flash MCU allows the radio firmware to be upgraded to include the latest features
HYT TC-780U-2 UHF 4 watt 256 channel 450-520 MHz radio
- Brands Hytera
- Product Code: TC-780U-2
- Availability: In Stock