Astron RM-35M rack mount 35 amp 25 amp continues power supply with volt and amp meters.
|Power Supply Input Voltage
If you are looking for a heavy duty, rugged, reliable high quality power supply, then look no further. These Astron rack mounted power supplies are made in the USA with care and precision. They come available in a wide variety of outputs with or without meters.
Key features include:
* Solid state electronically regulated
* Fold-back current limiting protects power supply from excessive current and continuous shorted output
* Crowbar over voltage protection on all models, except RS-3A, RS-4A, RS-5A, RS-4L, and RS-5L
* Maintain regulation and low ripple at low line input voltage
* Heavy duty heat sink
* Chassis mount fuse
* Three conductor power cord, except RS-3A models
Astron rack mounted power supplies are packed full of performance for your HAM needs, and DX Engineering has you covered.
* Input voltage: 105-125 Vac
* Output voltage: 13.8 Vdc +/- 0.05 volts (internally adjustable: 11-15 Vdc)
* Ripple less than 5mv peak to peak (full load and low line)